Mexican Opal Dragon’s Breath Color Changing Bracelet
If you are looking for an unusual but beautiful bracelet then look no further! This lovely Victorian-style cuff bracelet has a large glass cabochon which has been created in the style of a Mexican Opal, a precious gem that is also known as Dragon’s Breath. Okay, so this bracelet doesn’t have a real gemstone, but you will soon forget about that because with each slight turn, the colors shift from deep scarlet red to lightening strikes of blues. You will be mesmerized!
This dragon keepsake has an adjustable bracelet is perfect for a medium size wrist, but the band can be easily adjusted to accommodate a larger or smaller sized wrist. It is also water resistant, but not waterproof so remember to remove the bracelet before bathing or swimming and do not submerge.
It is a beautiful piece of jewelry that you will cherish for years to come. This Dragon’s Breath bracelet also makes a wonderful gift for almost any occasion.
- Adjustable cuff bracelet
- Fire opal cabachon size: 25mm x 18mm
- Bracelet dimensions: 35mm at widest point of filigree and band is approximately 7.5mm wide
All you need to know
- Victorian style bracelet in an antique silver finish
- Adjustable cuff bracelet – one size fits most
- Mexican Fire Opal a.k.a Dragon’s Breath Glass Cabachon
- Water resistant bracelet
- Handcrafted in the USA
Price $24.00 *
* Price at time of writing.